CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 21, 2008

My oh my how these kids have grown!


I remember when my girls were babies, and it seems like yesterday we started at Citrus Elementary and met all of these wonderful kids and their families. How time flies. These kids are all going into Middle School(That's what we call it here in Vegas) and Jr High and pretty soon they will be on their way to College.

My good friend Sandie is taking them out for the day in California and she sent me some pictures of the girls with Scott (isn't he handsome?) at Mimi's Cafe this morning.

(Anthony, Brandon, Scott, Angelique, Celeste and Emily out Bowling in Upland, CA)











Scotts pool: Angelique, Celeste, KC and Emily and Scott :)

What a great group of kids !!!










1 comments:

sandie said...

Thanks for putting up the pics Steph. And yes they have grown they really are a great group of kids lets hope they can stay friends forever. Sandie <3