CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

15 Years..

Today is our 15 Year Anniversary. I was thinking .. that's a long time. Im so blessed to have such a wonderful Husband and two beautiful daughters..all accomplished in 15 years! Count your blessings people, I know I am. Time is not something to waste. Cherish it.

I found a website that gives some facts about the year in which we were married 1993 and I put some of them below for you to read.

Cost of Living 1993

Interest Rates Year End Federal Reserve 6.00%
Average Cost of new house $113,200.00
Average Income per year $31,230.00
Average Monthly Rent $532.00
Cost of a gallon of Gas $1.16
Movie Ticket $4.14
Average cost of new car $12,750.00
Loaf of Bread $1.57
Tuition to Harvard University $23,514.00
Bill Clinton was President of the United States
Windows NT 3.1 released by Microsoft

Popular Movies

Jurassic Park
Mrs. Doubtfire
The Fugitive
The Firm
Sleepless in Seattle
Indecent Proposal
The Pelican Brief
Schindler's List
Cliffhanger
Philadelpha

1 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love the list of stuff from the year you were married. I remember those movies...I guess I'm gettinf old.

Congrats on 15 years!