CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home?



We're back! We had a great time in California this past weekend. We got to see friends and family that we hadn't seen in a while and visit places we hadn't been to in forever.

BRANDON'S DINER...possibly the best breakfast ever...

Zero traffic on the way home, makes the trip bearable at least.

I've got to say though, I was so happy to pull into my driveway and lay down on MY bed and take in the DRY heat of Las Vegas.

I guess no matter how much I miss California, no matter how much whining and complaining, Las Vegas is now my home.

I miss it when I'm gone and I love it when I'm back.

1 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Yeah! I'm glad you made it back...I was worried you might stay in CA.