CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

California


You know what I miss? California. It's so funny that I even type in those words, because last year I was soooooooo happy to be here in Las Vegas! Don't get me wrong, I love it here, I love my House, I love my job, I love the new friends I have made, I love that my kids are thriving and doing well, etc... I just miss California.

There is something to be said about getting up in the morning and saying "I'm gonna go to Disneyland today!" or "I'm gonna go see my Mom and Dad today" and in 15-30 minutes your there.

I've got a bad case of the "Whoa is me" today. Just ignore me. I'll get over it.

1 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Aww....I'm sorry you miss CA. I bet it's hard to be away from parents too. Mine are all the way in VA! It should be a law to be in driving distance. haha. Maybe we'll all have to take a trip to Disneyland :) DON'T MOVE, me and Kerri would miss you way too much!