CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday at last!

Another great week for the Anaya Household... here are some updates.





Angelique got her report card and she is getting 3 A's and 3 B's. Luis and I are super proud of her considering her Progress Report was straight B's. She's really working super hard and it shows in the report card. But, don't let her fool you, although we believe she is an intelligent girl, Papa has promised her an IPhone for straight A's. SO we know what the real motivation is! :)




Celeste turned in her Washington State Project and let me tell you she really is cut from the same cloth I am. She followed a guide for her posterboard that explained exactly what she needed, but when she found out that you get extra credit for certain things, she went all out. At the State Fair her school had Thursday night (this is where the kids present their projects and answer questions from teachers, family and friends) she HAD HAD HAD to bring Washington Apples so that everyone could taste. If this kid doesn't get an A+ be prepared for WW3 in my house! LOL.

Luis had a schedule change at work, he now works Sun thru Thurs and I hate it! For those of you that don't know he works for Citbank now at The Lakes in Las Vegas which is a 24 hour facility and they are trying something new. Since he is low man on the totem pole he is the first to try this out.

I am still working at Leavitt Insurance and I still Love Love Love it! The people I work with are great and I have so much fun here it's kind of not like work! LOL!



Check out Lydia who is the Agent I work for and how we celebrated her birthday this past week. Yes that is a flower bra!



So all in all things are going good.
We miss everyone and I hope to be in California before the month is up.
See you all soon and have a great weekend!

1 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I like the motivation technique for Angelique. Nice. Whatever works!