CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Where oh where has our little dog gone?


So I get a phone call on Saturday from my Mom and she sounds upset. "Junior ran away." she says. "Again?" is my reply. Let me give you some background on this dog...This dog was a street dog that Luis rescued. He was covered in Mud and Blood and looked like he had been run over and left for dead. Some of his teeth were knocked out..pitiful sight really. Luis (being the reincarnated dog that I believe he is) nursed him back to some sort of normalcy a couple of years ago, and Junior became a part of our family. When we had him for about 6 months, he ran away by digging a hole under our fence. Luckily some nice lady called us and had found him. But no matter how much love we gave him he would bolt when given the chance. Last year when we moved to Vegas, we gave the dog to my parents because of the heat here in Vegas, and he has disappered twice since then.
Well its Monday and no one has called saying they found him. My Mom has put up posters everywhere hoping someone will return her Precious Junior. We will see. Maybe this time he's gone on to his next adventure.
For my Mom's sake I hope not. She really loves this dog.
Ill keep you posted! :)

1 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

How sad...I hope they found him. Looks like he got pretty taken care of after picking him up with all the mud and blood. Aww...