CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What day is it again?

How can it already be Tuesday? When did Monday happen?
We spent an uneventful evening at home last night. Celeste wasn't feeling well so she went to sleep early. Luis, Angelique and I stayed up and watched Law & Order, (which is even better in reruns).
Angelique loves the show, my TIVO is full of Law & Order SVU, Special Victims Unit, etc....
Of course Luis watched the Laker Game and Sports Center, me...Big Brother 9.
It's finaly getting good. I think they are down to the final 5 and all the Drama is starting to happen! All the tears and the people who claim to be such good Christians and then they act in such un-Christian-like ways! (Is that a word?)

Update on Dog: Still no word. My Mom is going to contact the pund to see if he was turned in.

0 comments: